2019's Library

It's been a while since I was able to pick up a book and get lost in my own imagination. I don't have any reasons why my passion for reading just seemed to simmer away over the years, but when I found myself dipping into the well of depression, I decided it was time to find that light again. Escape into the imaginary for a few minutes in order to balance my reality out. 

I found Nora Roberts and she was simply the perfect solution. She's an easy-to-read author who paints a picture using exactly the right amount of detail to allow your mind to become the creative. Engaging, and always my first choice.  

JANUARY 
01.        Nora Roberts        Partners
02.        Nora Roberts        Witness
03.        Nora Roberts        Whiskey Beach

FEBRUARY
04.        Louise Penny        The Cruelest Month

MARCH 
05.        Nora Roberts        The Donovan Legacy: Enchanted

APRIL
06.        Nora Roberts        Midnight Bayou
07.        Nora Roberts        High Noon
08.        Nora Roberts        The MacGregors: Daniel & Ian

MAY
09.        Nora Roberts        The Right Path
10.        Nora Roberts        Falling for Rachel

JUNE 
11.        Nora Roberts        Tribute
12.        Nora Roberts        Dream Makers:   Book 1: Untamed
13.        Nora Roberts                                    Book 2: Less of a Stranger
14.        Nora Roberts        The Welcoming

JULY 
15.        Nora Roberts        Captive Star

AUGUST 
16.        Nora Roberts        Rebellion

SEPTEMBER 
17.        Cat Hellisen          When the sea is rising red
18.        Nora Roberts        Shelter in Place

OCTOBER 
19.        Nora Roberts        The Collector

DECEMBER 
20.        Nora Roberts        The Sanctuary

Comments

Popular Posts