2014's Library

This blog follows the 2013 one, but hopefully with a little more dedication as more than half the books I read last year were not on the list. 

The same thing applies; for those of you who do not know me, I have a horrendous memory therefore I've created a book list of all the books I have read so that I don't re-read a book. Life is too short to read the same story twice.


Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. - Author Unknown
___

There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book. - Josh Jameson
___

Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it. - P.J. O'Rourke


A Devoted Bookworm

JANUARY


  • Author : Danielle Steel  |  Title : Wanderlust
  • Author : Sarah Stovell | Title : Mothernight
  • Author : D.B. Shan | Title : Procession of the Dead
  • Author : Lana Citron | Title : The Brodsky Touch 
  • Author : Susie Boyt | Title : The Character of Love

FEBRUARY
  • Author : Saskie Walker  |  Title : The Harlot
  • Author : Anne Oliver | Title : The Price of Fame

Comments

Popular Posts