ABC | 123

It's crazy how I can't put anything in my mind together. 
Like A. B. C.

I have all these questions for myself

Let alone all the questions you have for me
I can try to put them out there
But somethings aren't always that easy.

Believe me I know you can see me

But even through the ink
It's sometimes hard to speak freely
Unable to word my true emotions
Also unable to release what's within me.

It's crazy how I can't put anything in my mind together. 

Like 1. 2. 3.

I have all these emotions myself

Let alone all the hate you have towards me
I can try to give you the answers
But sometimes getting your help isn't that easy.

Believe me I know you feel for me

But even through the calls
It's sometimes hard to touch you freely
Unable to find the real you
Also unwilling to believe what's within me.

Ashley Nichole





Comments

Popular Posts