A slice of Heaven

I'm beginning to see London as a galaxy because every village, street, corner takes you into an entirely new world. Yesterday I landed on planet Camden and I fell madly, deeply and uncontrollably in love with the place. It's filled with nonjudgmental, passionate people who literally take the term 'You only live once' and use it as their guide on how to have as much fun in one day as possible.

You can walk in the streets wearing absolutely nothing or wear your entire wardrobe and no one would take a second glance because it's normal. Finally, a place exists where the people are not conformed to the ways of celebrities, fashion, magazines and opinions. Finally, a place to be free.






I couldn't absorb every brick of this amazing world, but what I could absorb I tried to capture. Unfotunately I only had my phone camera with me as it was raining (lots of walking in the rain happening in London and I'm loving it) but perhaps this will give you an idea:








I took this photo because there are horsse statues surrounding the market.
This is because this market use to be a famous horse hospital.
Interesting, huh?

I wanted desperately to get some visuals from inside Cyberdog but unfortunately no cameras allowed.







I want to show you more of this place, so I went onto Google and found these images. These images are NOT my own, but have been outsourced. 









Comments

Popular Posts