A Zing

A zing only happens once in a lifetime, so when you find your zing you should do anything to keep them.
A zillion miles is too short of a walk to undergo.
A thousand oceans is too small to cross.
A map-less sky is not big enough.
The coldest storm would not be cold enough.
The hottest day would not be dry enough. 
A million people telling me to turn back wouldn't be enough.
The entire existence of dangerous animals would be too gentle.
An army of gods would not be powerful enough.
An eternity without food would not starve me.
The fury of satan's furnace would not burn or scar me.
A zing only happens once in a lifetime.
And none of these boundaries are enough to stop that zing from fighting.
Nothing can stop a zing. 
Because a zing is stronger than anything. 
A zing can overcome everything.
All you have to do, is let it.

Comments

  1. Hi lady! Missed you on my twitter TL and searched for you. Seems you no longer exist? Did you twittercide?
    AnneDoli xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lovely!
    Ye, I deleted my Facebook account in December 2012 and decided to get rid of my Twitter account this month... Still deciding if I am going to reactivate it or not, have until the 4th July to decide before it's permanently gone.
    I'm still working on that blog... wow, trying to find 11 bloggers is tough, tough!

    If you want to chat though, please feel free to email me anytime :) fairytalered@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts