A Ginger Snapped : Part 1

On recently re-discovering photo's that were taken at many photo shoots to help both friends and strangers to build their portfolios, I've decided that I would write a blog about each one. Mostly because it would be something for me to keep in my virtual book-world and the work by some of these photographers is pretty damn good and I know that many of them have excelled since these shoots.

As you can see, this blog is labelled 'Part 1' so I'm going to try and write them in order of when they were taken so that it's not too confusing. And where possible, I will add all the photographers details so you can contact them if you're interested in using them for a shoot or if you just want to see how they've grown in their passion.


The first photo shoot I ever helped out with was in 2008 and it was for Claire Nicola King:


Website can be seen by clicking HERE
Contact Claire by clicking HERE
Phone Number: 084 749 3008
Email Address: info@clairenicola.com

The venue of this shoot was Radlof Park in Somerset West.















Comments

Popular Posts