Day Three Hundred and Six | My 27th Birthday

I turned 27 on the 15 April 2013 and decided to do something small with the people who have been in my life the longest, doing the thing that makes me happy - indulging in bubbles.

My mother, father (and their two best childhood friends), Richard, Laura and Deon were my party and the theme was to come dressed in anything sophisticated enough to drink bubbly in.

There is no huge write up about turning 27 (even though I feel that this age is MY age) so I hope that the pictures below can help you to see how much of a good time we had together.

Mom made this card for me
Bubbly and chocolate
Mark | Colleen
Tasters that go with bubbles
The Kuiper
Richard | Mom | Colleen
The Family minus a Richie

A balanced diet
Laura and Deon
Mark
Laura and Deon
My family
The guy pouring the drinks
The Pink Room
The Richard eating chocolates
Trying to open presents

Mom | Colleen
Best Friends
The Daughter | The Mother
Hugs for presents
Hugs for presents

Bestest Bestest Best Friends
All the girls



All the boys

Traditional band point 


The Sky After
Cocktails and Shots

Richard





Comments

Popular Posts