2013's Library

All great ideas these days start with someone voicing them, so this was one that was voiced to me. 

I'm a book worm and currently my choice of genre is Romance, simply because to me it's one of the easiest books to read and get lost in when a day gets too crazy. Of course my genre will change and new books will be read so don't think less of me just yet. 


The idea was that because I read so many books, it would be an idea to keep a list of them, mostly so that I don't accidently re-read the book (not sure how that would happen) and partly because I will be able to see how many books I read in a year. As I no longer have the books I already read (I trade them in, almost like going to a library but you can take out more books), I am starting my list from March this year - I hope that this may be interesting to you as it will be for me.



March 2013


  1. Strictly Love                          - Julia Williams
  2. The Last Available Man           - Cindy Blake
  3. Stupid Cupid                          - Arabella Weir
  4. Some Kind of Wonderful          - Sarah Webb
  5. A Place Called Here                - Cecelia Ahern (best book this month)
  6. Four Play                              - Fiona Walker

April 2013


  1. Size Matters                          - Judy Astley (worst writer ever)
  2. To love, honour and betray      - Kathy Lette
  3. PS. I love you                        - Cecelia Ahern
  4. The Book of Shadows              - Cecelia Ahern
  5. Catching Rainbows                  - Cecelia Ahern
There have been many other books that have been read, but thanks to my forgetfulness I've forgotten to log the books that were read and therefore am logging what I read in the end of August:

August 2013

  1. The Colour of Magic                - Terry Pratchett
  2. The Light Fantastic                 - Terry Pratchett
  3. Equal Rites                            - Terry Pratchett
  4. Sourcery                                - Terry Pratchett



Comments

Popular Posts