Day Two Hundred and Seventy Five

I hadn't been to the Akelian Circus for literally a year and so it was with the option of going again placed before me, that I put my big girl panties on and decided to show my face. 

It was very difficult for me to walk back into a room that I knew would consist of a 5 year history and possibly a bunch of people that had judged me on my actions for the last year and a half. There was even a moment where I stopped through mid-stair climb and almost turned back.

I'm not 100% sure what stopped me, but I'm glad that something made me turn around and run up the stairs before I could change my mind, because that night, being back at the Akelian Circus was absolutely mind-blowing!

For those of you who do not live in Somerset West and the Stellenbosch areas, you may not know who the Akelian Circus are. It's a small town group of friends and talents that get together once (sometimes twice) a month to show off their skills from behind a drum set, a mic, a guitar or event their charms. They've been playing in the local hot spots of Somerset West - the recent venue to date is Star Bar in Somerset West on the Main Road, so if you want to be swept off your feet by good looks, great voices and pure home-town talent then perhaps you should join us at the next one.


From 19:00 to the crows call
On the 28 March 2013



Richard Kuiper
Marijke | Me | Pixi (who will be playing at the next Akelian)
Richard | Nicholas
Me | Johan
Richard
Richard | Nick Frost
Julian
Julian

Dax Frost | Nick Frost

Follow any of these people by clicking on the links provided

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts