Day Two Hundred and Seventy Eight

It was Saint Patrick's Day and it was during the setting sun on this day that it was remembered. I'd forgotten all about St. Paddy's Day and the only reason I forgot is because I usually spend this day in some shade of green in some local pub with a very bouncy and energetic red head next to me - yes, you Laura. And so it was that I found myself miles apart from this lady and instead in a local pub with a very reserved yet still energetic Michelle.

We hadn't dressed up to play the perfect part as we were both in a beach outfit of black boob-tube tops and shorts with flops and there was unfortunately no Guinness to be enjoyed, but we managed to have an incredible time and strawberry milkshake shots and loads (I literally mean LOADS) of RedBulls to keep us going. Michelle had instantly made friends with the barman and therefore had wiggled her way into convincing him to open up the dance floor just for us and we danced until we couldn't dance anymore. 

Laura, you were missed but perhaps next year you can join us on our girls night!

The Barman that was so kind
Michelle | Me
Michelle with her burger and RedBull


Comments

Popular Posts