Day One Hundred and Twenty


What happened to the care-free, spontaneous,  never stressing girl I knew from 1986 to January 2012?

I'm sick to death of this person I have become, that is filled with over-thinking and so much stress that my body has decided it literally cannot cope any more. 
I feel like guilt is consuming my life and the stress both known consciously and unconsciously has taken it's toll.

I've had enough.

This year has just brought many negative emotions along with physical baggage with it.

I'm sick and tired of stress leaving me:

  • Constantly tired.
  • With bad skin all the time.
  • With my hair thinning.
  • With losing weight. 
  • With fever blisters nearly every morning.
  • With virus's that either leave me going for an op or needing to be vaccinated,

And now, the cherry on the cake, leaving me with gum disease BECAUSE OF STRESS!! where I now have to pay out of my ass for periodontist appointments and more hospital bills!

There is NO reason to smile today.


[End Rant]


Comments

  1. Stress is a very strange affliction that many people tent to externalize way too much. Stress may be triggered by an external influence such as traffic, love-life or money woes, but it is your own internal thought processes that bring that stress to the foreground.

    It is often not what happens to you, but how you deal with what happens to you that makes or breaks a person. Try and take a deep breath and center yourself in your own space and just be. Being who you are and owning that is the first step to a stress free life.

    The other important thing to remember is that other people should have no bearing on your state of mind. You are the master of that universe.

    BE SELFISH. You heard me. Live life for you.

    Try to do different things you would never have tried before. Stepping out of your norm could break certain cycles that cause stress, and experiencing wildly different things may make you forget your stress all-together.

    Above all else, focus on getting better. Healthy body = Healthy mind = Healthy lifestyle.

    Now buck-the-fuck-up and LIVE life instead of stressing about life. You owe it to the people you know, your family, your dead homies and MOST of all, yourself.

    [End Helpful Rant]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, THANK YOU so much for that kick up the arse!

    Living life begins now, time to level up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts