One Hundred and Four

My mother has some friends who will be staying with her starting from this weekend coming up. These friends have been in the family forever - they were best friends to my mom and dad when they were in their teens and these friends are moving to CPT, so they need a place to stay until they find and buy a house of their own. 

Therefore, they are staying in my old room, which has stored so many sentimental goods since 1999 and this meant that a HUGE clean out had to happen yesterday!

Mom watching that I actually throw stuff away.
I'm way too sentimental!

Once I managed to make space in the cupboard for my mom's friends, I managed to go through some old pics and these are what I've found:

Myself and Marilyn

Yes. I loved these.

First photo of me with black hair


Me and my girls at the high school Winter Ball

Myself and Marilyn
I'm pretty sure that you will be seeing more of what my past consisted of when I'm back from JHB and finally getting my fingers through all my boxes.

Comments

Popular Posts