Day One Hundred

My reason today is because I have been on this earth for 100 days more than what I would've been if I didn't have someone special save me, instead of behaving like so many others who judged me, categorised me and attacked me. 

Though today is Day 100, I do not want to celebrate it as so many others would. 

Through the journey of finding happiness and a reason to stay put, the experience has been one of fear, happiness, disappointment, love, depression, attainment, loss and finding the strength I never thought I had. 
There were many days on this journey where I was consistent and found what I was looking for to give me that push through to the next day, but on other days, I didn't have the energy to look for any reason because I was 'over it'.

I hope that I am on this earth for another 100 days and that in the second step of this journey, I will be able to remain faithful to myself and find the energy needed to find the reason which I know has been placed within my life on a daily basis. 

I am blessed. 


  • I had and still have someone who fought against the norm to save someone without a second thought. I have someone in my life who is selfless. Thank you for putting someone before yourself, you are an incredible person.
  • I still have family, even though in a space of 1.5 years I lost half of that family. They love me, they care about me, they want to know about me and they would fight for me regardless of if I am wrong or right. Thank you for loving me just as I am.
  • I have friends. Through this year I have lost many friends and I am thankful that I did because the ones who stuck around through the bad times were the ones who really are worth fighting for, protecting and keeping in my life.You know who you are friends, and I thank you for being the amazing crazies that you are.


There are many reasons to be blessed but these are my top three reasons because without these top three, there would not have been a day one.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts