Day Eighty One

Have to go back into hospital today for a second operation under a year.

The operation?

To remove abnormal cells from my cervix.


I think this time I went in, I had a lot more people who were worried about me, which made me feel extremelly loved - so thanks to all of you, you know who you are.

But, even though I have to go for this second operation and go through it all again, I find reason to smile on this day:

1. I have amazing people who care about me.
2. It is a time to completely remember my sister who spent 6 months in hospital.
3. I get the privilage of seeing amazing people, who work to save and help people willingly, perform.
4. I am not as nervous as I was last time because I know what to expect.
5. I am lucky - they caught the abnormal cells early, which means they can be removed and they weren't left to turn into something worse.


Again.

I am lucky.

And that gives me reason today.


Personal information blotted out

Comments

Popular Posts