Day Eighty Eight

2 months and 1 week of being sober.

My origional reasons for the stopping of drinking alcohol:

1. I could see that I was relying on it to have fun.
2. I could see the monster it turned incredibly good people into.
3. I could see the pain the truth caused people.
4. I could see the functioning of the body and the mind altering to childlike behavior.
5. I could see that money I wasn't suppose to be spending on alcohol was being used.


Last night:

6. I can see the destruction of carelessness that is caused within a few hard-hitting words and thoughtless action.

Tonight:

7. I can see that the people who are meant to be the role models in my life, just leave me feeling disappointed with a slight sprinkle of disgust.


My reason today:

To be strong for the people in my life who I love and protect, so that when they get hurt I can be the pillar they need to lean on. To be strong so they can feed off my strength and survive.

Comments

Popular Posts