Day Sixty-Three

Myself, Dave and Ig went to 5 Reyneveld - a restuarant in Stellenbosch, for a last minute dinner considering we were all still at work at 6pm Monday night.

I think I fell in love.

The restuarant was designed with me in mind.

We sat outside for our first drink, undernearth winter vines with a huge fire in the centre killing the ice-crystals of winter.
Then we moved to the radio room which is a 70's lounge vibe with radio's on the wall from different centuries and then, to complete it, facing me was the entrance to the library room. Mmmm.


Pictures speak a thousand words, so here we go:


The Radio Room
The Library
Bloggsymalone
The highlight of my day. 

Driving down Dorp Street with Dave in his new Golf convertible with nights blanket above us and fairy-lights wrapped around trees, with the sound of Dreams by Fleetwood Mac in the background. 

I must say, it was the first time in life I felt like I was living life as they do in a movie - it was bliss.


Comments

Popular Posts