Day Fourty-Six


The company I work for, Mxit, celebrated the launch of a new product in style. They held a Grim Furdango party in Stellenbosch with Mxit employees and students, which had the opportunity to watch a live performance.

On this occasion, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and get my face done professionally so I could dress up to the max – I didn’t even care if I was the only one with my face and dress done dramatically, I wanted to look and feel fabulous and it was for me.

These are some photo’s of the night:



It was the first time I’d ever had the guts to get my face make-up done dramatically like this and I giggled through the entire process.

Thank you Mareli for making me feel absolutely amazing that evening! It was purely magical!

Comments

  1. I'm so honoured that you chose me for your first experience hun; I had a lot of fun doing your makeup! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts