Day Fourty-Nine


Had thee most amazing day today in my entire 26 years!

The hotel that we were staying at, had a Reptile Show, which entailed lizards, snakes, spiders, crocodiles to be displayed and touched. Of course I stayed away from the spiders, what with my absolute fear of them, but I ran towards the lizards and snakes eager for some slithering attention.

I’ve always loved and appreciated snakes and lizards, but have found a slight hesitation when wanting to touch one or feel it on my body, so I decided it was time.

Time to break away from the norm, time to be free!!

And I did.

I held two pythons round my neck – one that was so huge, I could barely lift it up – and had photo’s taken with a lizard on my head and a tortoise in my hands.

Really – one of the most incredibly magical experiences of my life.





Comments

Popular Posts