Day Fifty-Nine

Through spending time in an environment where I knew I was wearing a label designed and handed to me by people who do not appreciate me or my past actions and who have judged me unfairly, was both scary/ nerve-wrecking but a highly motivating experience. 

I realized that I am happy to have my life filled with the people who will not judge me based upon their own assumptions, who will be open and honest with me, who will not place me into a category I know I do not belong in and more importantly, who have learnt that once you leave high school, it is time to grow up and leave that 2 year old mentality behind. 

What a rush to know my life has been replaced and opened up to positivity and that the drama has been stripped away.




Comments

  1. So true. And never to late to learn this one, I am finding. Thanks for this post, I only read it today because only today am I ready to accept the truth in this message.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts