Day Twenty-Five

Sometimes, in order to push through, one has to lie to both themselves and the world.


Finding a positive reason through each day was the motivation to keep stepping forward. There are days where that one positive thing comes into my life and I begin to believe in The Reason again.


But there are days, like today, where I begin to realize that I'm justifying something negative in my life so it can be my reason. 


I never thought that justifying the negative would be an option.
Actually, I've never thought that could even be possible - but seems I was mistaken. 



The negative can creep in when you're not looking and consume you to the point where you need to believe in it enough to make it positive, just so it gets you out of bed in the morning. 






Comments

Popular Posts