Day Fourty-Four


I've decided to take a break from alcohol.
The 'why' is of no importance to you.

When I tried to stop drinking before it would last less than a week.



I even remember an occasion where I was half way through a cider, before it hit me - I was suppose to have stopped.


Note:


  1. If you choose to drink in my company, I do not have a problem with you doing it, in fact I have wine at home waiting to be drunk by you.
  2. If you choose to drink in my company, don't be stupid enough to think that I will not have fun if I just stick to my coke.
  3. If you choose to drink  in my company, don't be embarrassed when I say 'No' to boys buying me shots - it just means there's more for you!
  4. If you choose to drink  in my company, know that I have respected you, so I expect you to respect me when I say 'No'.
  5. If you choose to drink in my company, do not expect me to babysit you.

Today, my break from alcohol has taken me to just over half a month.



This is an accomplishment - for me. 




Comments

  1. It may not be forever - and it may be forever - but either way, it's for you, and then of course, as Charles says, in the quote above - you drink to forget, and you drink to celbrate, so sometimes you may forget to celebrate. Here's to NOT drinking, and remembering to celebrate YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts