Day Two




Click. Click. Click. 

I can hear the sound of my heels on the cement as I walk through the streets. 
I can hear the cars around me. 
I can hear the people whom surround me. 
I can smell life. 

Click. Click. Click.

With every step, some new reason appears. 
With every step, some new meaning appears. 

Thump. Thump. Thump. 

The feel of my feet dragging as the energy within me begins to wither away. 
The feel of people fighting makes me question everything. 
The feel of the wind as it carries dead leaves around me. 

Thump. Thump. Click. 

The need to hold onto reasons. 

Click. 

The need to push through the meaning. 

Click. Thump. 

The stumble as the realizations hit home. 

Click. Click. Thump. 

Regain the stance. 

Click. Click. Click.

Regain the smile. 

Click. Click. Click. 

Live.


When you feel alone, you realize you can lean on someone and they can lean on you.

Comments

Popular Posts