13, the Unlucky Luck

For the first time I'm woken into reality, again.
Where the realization creeps in, letting me know that we are all human - reminding me - that no matter the situation, we are brought back to that one instant that makes us realize we can adapt.
Sometimes I get lost in the Fantasy that I forget humans can adapt themselves to form a certain 'stand' that makes the hard things to deal with...simple.
I don't believe that we should fall back to an ability that was drilled into us by Life because we were too scared to get lost in our very emotions.
I do believe that when that feeling overcomes you, you should let go.
Fall.
Do not adapt.
Do not look down.
Trust in everything your spirit has been pushed to forget.
Let the nature of your soul corrupt the actions of your body.

Comments

Popular Posts