Colourful Ramblings



Who knew that when I got a journal I would stop blogging? Not me, but then again, the journal isn’t entirely to blame. Life has been quiet and the surprises of the world don’t seem as extravagant as one would make them seem, which means in short, that my life has become normal. Over-flooded with the hours of work, that there’s no time left to spectate and question the life that passes us by.

Writing; through lack of it, I’ve discovered who I really am and what I can begin to appreciate in life but more so it’s helped me develop a sense of what I’m missing right now. The chance to stop and smell the roses. The imaginary friend that I can turn to and with one look, they would understand my entire lifespan of emotions.

That being said, once you lose something that close to you, how do you get it back? Through your writing? Through your fingers that tick-tack on the keyboard and help you realize what it is that you’re not seeing?

Maybe I should write again – let the colours of my being spice up the black and white of the world.

Bloggers. World. Never stop painting the canvass of life with your words.

Make your world a colourful place





Comments

Popular Posts