Life Fairies



Just when you begin to think that the regret, memories, hurt and tears are nearly over; there’s another moment that makes you realize: 

You’re only human

What a horrible moment…

It’s a thought that leaves you wondering if you should push through your Life with all the positivity in the world, where soon after this, you’re left with negativity, of course, it’s exactly as they say:

Time flies by when you’re having fun.

The second option is to live your Life in slow-mo, which brings with it all the contradicting actions of an overly confused Jew with the option to either spend money just to buy more money. You want your Life to play out in slow motion only to find that when it does, you end up wanting a certain event to just:

Hurry up and get here already!

The third option; well, that’s more of something we want but can never really have; where you can just live your Life in a moment – no Fast Forward, no Rewind, just Pause. It seems that in life, you have the correct amount of balance between The Slow Life and The Fast Life

It’s just a matter of, if you were lucky enough to have the Life Fairy with the right amount of Life Dust scattering the perfect amount on each scale – but some of us end up with Life Fairies that tend to draw a blank on what balance is and how you establish it.

Me. My Life Fairy must have been a fat, ignorant and selfish bugger that had a bad childhood and decided to help me along by over-loading my Fast Life Dust on the childhood scale. Life as a child breezed past with few memories and with a flash of bright light, I landed slap bang on my ass in my mid-20’s.

Why do I recent my Life Fairy?
Simply because now, that I’ve hit mid-20’s, everyone around me has been placed on Fast Forward and all I can do is watch them pass me by.

Is it fair that my Life Fairy feels I need to slow down in my mid-20’s, only to watch my loved ones live their Fast Life?
There’s only one answer to that my friend:

Life is never fair.

Even if you think - Life’s fair-  to people who can wear the Fairness Cloak so comfortably on their shoulders, you need to be told now, even they think Life is never fair – it’s all just a well played out lie.

What are we going to do about the life our Life Fairies chose for us?
Grow the fuck up and figure out which Life we want to live. When you make that choice than anything that happens within that life, is in your control – not your fat, ungrateful, heavy handed Life Fairies. That’s how you cheat the word Fair; you grab it firmly by the balls and let Life know, you’re in control of how hard you tug.

Give your Life a little tug and remind it: You’re in Charge.

This is my Life Fairy: Tug, Tug, Tug.





Comments

Popular Posts