My Half Full Bucket List

Many people have been mentioning all the things they would like to add to their Bucket List; I wonder if it may be the year 2012 speeding towards us that has everyone spinning into the "I haven't done a tenth of what I planned to do" category. 

So, without copying the entire world (because let's face it, we all like to be a little less sheep and a little more meat) I have created my very own Bucket List and I've called it 'Half Full', which, unlike all the other lists out there, mine is a map of the world and has tags on all the places I have been - marking all the achievements I have done and not what I have failed to do.

Keep your eyes on this map, because I'm pretty sure you'll start seeing a scatter of green on this black and white background.




Travel Map
I've been to 7 cities in 3 countries
Africa
Kenya: Nairobi
Mauritius: Mauritius
South Africa: Cape Town
South Africa: Ceres
South Africa: George
South Africa: Johannesburg
South Africa: Umhlanga Rocks

Comments

Popular Posts